Monday, March 1, 2010
Blog of Shame
That's right. I'm feeling the shame that comes with not keeping a promise to yourself. My blog has sat naked for almost 5 months. It's not like I haven't had anything to post, but for some reason I haven't really wanted to. I guess with all the commotion in life right now, the blog has been sent to the back burner and neglected. I'd like to take this time to say..."I'm sorry blog page...I can't promise you won't neglected in the future, but I'll try to visit more often." More posts to follow. I've got some catching up to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
LOL!!! Hey, we move forward, don't look backward. :-)
Yours and mine both sista! I am just now getting back into the blogging thing after many many months of not posting a thing! Just glad your back!
Post a Comment