Tuesday, March 16, 2010

At Last!!!!

Well, it took a little longer than anticipated, but I finally finished cosmetology school! It was a rough little while. Juggling school (for me, David, AND Jay), pregnancy, a new baby, church callings, potty training, etc., etc.... I don't know if I would ever want to do it again, but I wouldn't trade the experience for anything! The girls at school put together a nice send off and some of us went out for some delicious sushi afterward.

My friend, Holly, made this funny cake:


They are some of those most fun and caring girls in the world and I'm going to miss them like crazy!



I have one last hurdle: taking the state board practical and written exams to get my license. Compared to the exams at school (which I scored a 95% on :D... ) it should be a piece of taco cake!

I will be looking for a job soon, so if anyone knows of anything (stylist, assisting, make-up artist, nail tech....) or has any ideas, please send them my way! So many possibilities for the future! I'm so excited!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Clarissa!! You are awesome.

Lindsey Rae Robison said...

Im so proud of you!!! i will never forget this night...because it was when it really hit me ... i might need to take a pregnancy test lol! love you girl!