Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Five

10 years ago I:
1. Had barely graduated High School & was attending MCC
2. Was working as a nanny
3. Was so extremely skinny!
4. Was still living at home
5. Was driving a crappy Geo

The5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Get David on & off the bus for school
2. Get dressed and go to the gym
3. Clean, clean , & clean some more!!! (I can never escape this one!)
4. Make dinner
5. Go to school

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Almonds
2. Fruit
3. Anything w/ cream cheese
4. Ice-cream
5. A good piece of cheese

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off our debts
2. Buy the house of my dreams and hire someone else to clean it
3. Travel like crazy! (With My family of course!)
4. Donate to some good causes
5. Hire a personal trainer & chef

5 places I have lived:
1. Smithfield, Utah
2. Thousand Oaks, California
3. Mesa, Arizona
4. Cedar City,Utah
5. Back to Mesa, Arizona

Five jobs I have had:
1. Pizza pie slinger
2. Call center pest
4. Teller to Loan Officer
5. Mommy (the best one yet!)

I tag...
1. Amanda F.
2. Christi R.
3. Kaci C.
4. Stacie R.
5. Heidi E.

Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

3 comments:

Reese & Christi Jones Family said...

K sounds fun I will get right on that! Just give me a little while! Thanks for thinking of me. I miss you!!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, I did it. Thanks for tagging me! It was fun:) I loved reading yours!

Holly said...

So, I was looking at facebook and seeing that everyone of your comments had something to do about being sick to your stomache. I said to my self, self is Clarissa pregnant. So we had to check out the blog. Congrats and best wishes, we've heard three is the craziest...but so far our children are so well behaved. He he he just kidding on that one.