Sunday, August 17, 2008

Just a Second...I Need to Catch My Breath....

Oh my goodness! I realize it has been over a month since my last post, but I have been so very busy! I just wanted to let everyone know that we are alive and well...(even if we're just surviving)! Jay has been been putting in some major overtime at work, I have been extremely busy being mommy and going to school, and David began school this week too. Just wanted to send some love out there to our peeps, and hopefully I'll be back on soon with some fun new stuff! LUVS!

6 comments:

The Frosts said...

Fun to see you last night, good luck catching up and keeping your head above water!

Holly said...

I getcha. It is so hard to do the school/work thing. Hang in there and know that others are in your same boat!

The Heaps said...

Good to see an update! It was fun hanging out on Friday! Did you get all your new stuff up yet? I wanna see!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's awesome that you're going to school! My husband is doing the same. He's taking 20 credits and working! It's crazy! Good luck:)

shari berry bo-berry said...

hey...I know you don't know me, but I saw your name on HOlly Shill's blog, and well, my grama was a Stay...so I was just curious to see if you're related to me SOMEHOW? My grama was Myla Stay...and I also knew her little brother, Jesse Stay. But, like I said, I'm just curious...so if you don't want to respond, that's OK! :)

Rosebriars said...

Tag, you're it! Check out my blog for further instructions mwah ha ha!