Thursday, July 10, 2008

Can You Feel the Love Tonight?





So I received some hand-me-downs from my sister-in-law and decided to try one of the outfits on Ahnali this morning. I got her all dressed and about 2 seconds after I was done, David gasps and says in awe, "Wow...Ahnali's beautiful..." He must've really liked the outfit! He insisted that I take a picture of them together. He sure does love his sister!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet! I love when my kids say nice things about each other lke that:) Your's look so much a like, too cute!!

j&krosser said...

Hey Jay its Jaden. How are you doing? Your kids are cute. I will write you later just wanted to say hi. Jaden

The Heaps said...

Love the new look!

Holly said...

So cute. Your kids have grown so much. They are both gorgeous like mama and dad!