Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Oh baby, baby! How was I supposed to know?

Well, this is my official announcement of the newest arrival of the Stay clan, and YOU lucky bloggers will be the only ones to really know. Think of it as a special privilege to be in the loop of my secret society. Bwah ha ha!

Anyway- I had my first visit to the doctor today and all is well so far. She commented that I am "very pregnant". Uhhh....Really?? Pardon the sarcasm. I am due May 2nd, 2009, and since we have been blessed with a little boy and girl, we have decided to let this one be a surprise. Any suggestions for some names?

I must admit that this pregnancy came as a bit of a surprise. I wanted to get pregnant closer to graduation. Now I will have to go full-time to compensate so I can still graduate by the end of next year, and our other plans for life will not be thwarted. I am in dire of need of people who are willing to help me with my other 2 angels during the day. I cannot pay ($$), but am more than willing to find other means of paying you back. Please let me know if you can help. Thanks to all in advance!

We are busy, and aside from the prego sickies, very happy. We hope all of you are well and send our love!

6 comments:

The Frosts said...

Yeah for being pregnant!! Congratulations...and good luck with the months ahead...it's all VERY worth it...I'm loving my new little one :).

Stacie Robinson said...

Congrats on the new bun in the oven! I am so excited for you! May is the perfect time to have a little one, right before it gets too hot.

gesseljb said...

Well since the Birth will be close to my birthday I htink the name should be Jacob Supermanicus Stay if its a boy, if its a girl then it should be strongbadicus Jacob Stay. Either are both winners! Congratulations, we can't wait to see your extremely pregnant hinus in February.

Sarah said...

How exciting that you are pregnant, Congratulation! I didn't know you had a blog and I am glad I found it.

Anonymous said...

Yay! CONGRATS!! Hope all goes well:)

Mike and Katie said...

Congrats! We can most definitely be blog buddies :) Hope you don't get too sick with the pregnancy. I know all too well how awful it is to be sick when prego. It better not be long till you meet Alena. You should meet her in February if you are planning on being at any of the Wilcken Family reunion :)