So, yesterday I woke up with some kind of stomach bug. I guess it's been going around...(I guess it was contagious Emily...) I'm feeling a lot better today except for one thing. I got up this morning and found my house to be in complete disarray. It looks like a laundry/garbage bomb went off! Ridiculous!!! Something had to be done. So me and my house had a little sit down:
I says, "House, why are you so DIRTY?" And it's like, "Because you've littered me with children..." So, I'm like, "Awwww, I'm sorry......are we cool?" And it says "Yeah, if you clean me today...we'll be cool". And I says, "Clean your DANG self!"... and I ran away to my parents' house...
Hmmm...looking back, I probably didn't handle it so well. So, here I am giving my house a formal apology and professing it to the world!
House~
I am sorry. I know I'm far from perfect, and I could probably be a better housekeeper. But we must share the blame here... You could stay clean a little longer. Let's work together and I know we can make things easier for the both of us! Here's to a more neat and organized future for everyone! I love you!
(*cough* ...at least until a bigger and better house comes along...*cough*)
Love~
Clarissa

3 comments:
:-)!!!
I told you so....not my fault!
Kidding....hope it's gone as fast as it was here. One day.....poof! And good luck with the house cleaning~ Start being a renter--you're forced to clean top to bottom every year you move :) That's been my plan!!
Lol!!! Love it....me and my abode to a "T"
Post a Comment