Monday, October 5, 2009
Conference
I was only able to catch the last 2 sessions of General Conference, but am so grateful I was able to hear Elder Jeffery R. Holland's talk Sunday afternoon. I was so moved by the power and conviction of his testimony. I felt like he was shouting his testimony to the world. All I have to say is WOW....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I KNOW! I felt bad because I couldn't concentrate on the other speakers after that! All I could think of was the power and spirit of that talk!!!
I loved conference too! They talked so much about loving others, definately what we need to hear now!! Elder Holland's was one of my favs!
Yeah, that talk was awesome!
I'm impressed you have updated your blog. I keep checking and this time I loved my visit! Looks like you guys are doing great. How much more school do you have?
Post a Comment