Sorry for the lack of posts, but these days it's seems like all I do is wake up, nurse the baby. Take David to school, nurse the baby. Clean, nurse the baby. Pick David up, nurse the baby. Feed the kids, nurse the baby. Get myself ready for school, nurse the baby, etc., etc.....you get the idea. It's amazing how hectic life gets after the 3rd child, and when the oldest (and myself) is in school. I feel like I have no time for anything! But, I am resolved to do better. Maybe I just need someone to be accountable to. Any takers? ;)
Anyhow~ I have finally made some updates. I spent most of the morning recording some tidbits from the last 4 1/2 moths. If you don't feel like reading it, I won't be offended. I just felt that since my blog is the only journal I keep, I better jot some stuff down. Happy day!
Monday, October 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment