Sunday, November 9, 2008

It's Now or Never...

I know it's a bit late, but here are some highlights of the Stay's Halloween...

"I'm a Jedi!" (It only took about 5 hours of sewing...)

Oh....how sweet!!!

David & Ahnali with cousins. I love the Mariachi!

"Nooo! It's not true! That's impossible!!"

So tired...time for bed...


On another note, David wrote his name for the first time on his own this last Thursday. He was very proud of himself and we had to commemorate his accomplishment with a picture. My favorite part is the "hot pants" swim trunks and jacket combo...

4 comments:

The Heaps said...

Too cute!

Deisha said...

Oh, my gosh I can't believe how big the kids have gotten. What a cute little flower you have on your hands!

Beka said...

hey cute kids.... Still have chubby cheeks:)??
I didn't make any hoofer hiders for the sale..No time but I can make u one later if u want

Stacie Robinson said...

So cute! Your kids are just adorable & I can't believe that you made his costume...so jealous!