We have finally decided to jump on the blogging wagon and join all our super-cool friends! Huzzah! Since we are new to this...please bare with us as we figure it all out. Thanks and "Stay" tuned! (Teehee.)
Yeah!!! I am so exctied! A new way to actually keep in touch with you. Please come see ours! Heapology.blogspot.com. Your kids are so cute. David looks like Jay now! Too fun. We should get together sometime. Call me!
4/2/10 Ahnali: "Dare's a spider on yer shirt!" Me: "Where?" Ahnali: "Wight dare!"......April floors!!!" 3/25/10 After getting sent to his room and getting in trouble, David (crying): "Ohhh....Now I'm fired!!!!"
3/14/10 David: "I want to be called 'David'...when I'm big I want to be called 'Dave' ". 3/7/10 David: "I've got a big booty, right Mommy?"
1 comment:
Yeah!!! I am so exctied! A new way to actually keep in touch with you. Please come see ours! Heapology.blogspot.com. Your kids are so cute. David looks like Jay now! Too fun. We should get together sometime. Call me!
Post a Comment